Pluss offers a wide range of job opportunities from job brokerage, manufacturing and administration to human resources and finance.
Pluss welcomes applications from people with disabilities and is committed to providing reasonable adjustments to ensure interviews and jobs are fully accessible. We also have a paid traineeship scheme which offers short term employment opportunities that provide intensive on the job training and job search skills.
Click here to view our latest vacancies.
Why work for Pluss?
Pluss employs over 470 people throughout the UK, around half of whom have a disability.
• Childcare vouchers
• Competitive salaries
• Training opportunities
• A staff discount scheme in our mobility showrooms.
• Family friendly policies including flexible working, a job sharing scheme, time off for dependant’s care and family support leave
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Up to one day a year undertaking local charity / community work.
• Company wide annual appraisal scheme
Most importantly, by working for Pluss you will help us to achieve our vision of inspiring people of all abilities to achieve a career.
Click here to view our recruitment process.