Pluss feedback procedure
Pluss aims to provide an excellent service throughout our business and we believe our customers should be treated with dignity and respect at all times. Please view our Customer Care Charter in PDF or Word (please right click on the word link and save locally).
If our customers feel we have got something wrong, or are unhappy with any aspect of our service, we want to know so we can put it right.
How to provide feedback
The customer may wish to speak to their point of contact at Pluss – we would hope to resolve things for them at this point. However, should they wish to make a formal complaint then this is what they need to do.
Inform us of their complaint by:
- Telling any member of staff
- Completing our feedback form (please right click on the link and save locally)
- Call us on: 0800 334 5525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Pluss, Information Administration Assistant, Governance & Compliance Team, Offices 1-4 Merriott House, Hennock Road Central, Marsh Barton, Exeter, EX2 8NP
All complaints will be answered within 20 working days.
Complaints should be made no later than 12 months after the issue occurred.