This event is for anyone who recruits staff (either now or in the future) or who is interested in diversity in the workplace.
Why should I attend?
- To meet our amazing customers who have a wealth of skills and talents to bring to your workplace.
- To meet our existing partner employers and share the great diversity practice that’s already happening.
- To learn about the extensive support that Pluss and partners can offer (to help you get and keep great people.)
- FREE breakfast… and a fun and most uplifting start to your morning.
How the morning will work…
- 8.00 – 9.45 – Yummy breakfast baps, chance to meet Pluss customers and other employers.
- 8.45 – 9.45 – Uplifting and celebratory speeches from employers and customers. Not a dry eye in the house (and absolutely no powerpoint presentations!)
- 9.00 – 11.00 – Entertainment, interactive stands, more refreshments.
EVERYONE is welcome to bring a stand! Just let us know. We’d love your stand to be as interactive as possible!
Please book here or call: 0117 202 0965
The Work and Health Programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund.