We are delighted to have opened new offices in Birkenhead and Chester to deliver the new Work and Health Programme.
We will be delivering the programme across Cheshire and Wirral as a sub-contractor to Ingeus.
What is the Work and Health Programme?
The Work and Health programme provides support for unemployed people with health conditions or disabilities to find the right job at the right time. It is also designed to help individuals who have been out of work for a long time as well as those who might need some specialist support.
What the Work and Health Programme will offer participants…
- A dedicated Key Worker who will help participants to find the right job at the right time
- Free courses including money management, how to search for a job effectively, managin anxiety, looking after physical wellbeing and many more
- Flexible and easy to access service meaning participants can request appointments at a location of their choice
- Physical and mental health support from in-house professionals and local community experts
- Access to an online services allowing participants to do things their way from booking appointments to registering for online courses.
- Specialist support with barriers such as addiction, rehabilitation or homelessness
- Support every step of the way from helping participants to find a job and move into work, to getting to grips with new routines and income
- If we don’t specialise in it we will find someone who does through our local partnerships
To find out more please visit Work and Health Programme North West
This programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund.