Opportunities is a service that supports people with mental health issues achieve their aspirations
We do this through a range of training, education and employment options tailored to individual needs. We provide coaching and support to help people improve their self confidence on their journey into work. This may include:
- An opportunity to learn new skills.
- Personal growth and development.
- Agreeing action plans in a timescale to suit the individual.
- Non judgemental acceptance.
- Support with gaining voluntary or paid work.
- Information, support and guidance.
Referrals to the Opportunities team can be made directly to Pluss by:
- Medical professionals such as Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s), Recovery Coaches, Occupational Therapists and GP’s.
- Support Workers.
Please click here for more details.
This service is funded by South Devon and Torbay NHS Clinical Commissioning Group.
We also run Peer Support Workshops on a fortnightly basis at Newton Abbot and Paignton Libraries. Click here to find out more.